Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Showers

We are so blessed to have friends who care about us and give us showers! I had a shower on Saturday that a few of my close friends gave me, and then some of our church friends gave both of us a shower this afternoon. Here are a few pictures...I don't have room to put them all up. It is getting close, he will be here soon! We got some pretty cool stuff. Thanks everybody =)


Diaper Cake

Awesome Jogging Stroller!


Woohoo Diaper Genie!




2 comments:

E said...

I LOVE that blanket! You still look so cute...I'm going to be a BUFFALO (seriously) when I'm pregnant!!! Love that last picture too :)
Definitely praying for y'all!!!

Anonymous said...

Hannah, you look great! Sorry we weren't able to come down for the shower. We had a couple of things to take care of with the house. Looks like you got some good stuff at your shower. He will be here soon. I can't wait!