Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yesterday we took Ethan to Dr. Flowers for his 2 month check up and shots. He did great except for the shots part. Poor guy did not know what had happened! So now he weighs 13 lb 5 oz, which is in the 75th percentile. He is 24 in, which is 90th percentile. I dont remember exactly what his head measurement was, but it was in the 25th percentile. So he continues to be a big boy! I'm not surprised though, he eats like a teenager already =)

On another note, Scott got me a MacBook for our 1 year anniversary (a little early)! I LOVE it! I've been wanting one for a long time! I cannot believe we have almost been married for a whole year, but I guess since we have a baby now I can believe it.

1 comment:

The O'Brien Family said...

Hannah,
Ethan is too cute!
Happy 1 year anniversary coming up!!
Elizabeth