Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Duds for Doodlebugs

Ok so I have to brag about the consignment sale, "Duds for Doodlebugs," that I went to last night. I really did not know what to expect, but my friend Christina told me it was worth driving to Hattiesburg to go. I'm normally not into used stuff or garage sales b/c I don't really like to dig through junk to find a few good things, but this sale was AMAZING...everything was in excellent condition. I am SO glad I went! I spent $99 and got Ethan a ton of stuff all in perfect condition! I got.... 9 pairs of pants, 4 pairs of pajamas, 6 shirts/onesies, 4 fleeces/hoodies, 1 pair corduroy overalls, a one piece GAP sweatsuit, 3 pair of shoes, a nice thick coat, 4 infant toys, and a bath seat!







2 comments:

Cassie said...

Girl, we have several of those around here and I hit them all up. I usually go when it's 50% off day and still find great stuff for even cheaper. Great finds!

Thomas, Christina, and Family said...

i'm so glad you liked it! I got Cole some really fun toys and books which is what I was hoping to find. Tehre's always a part of me that thinks of driving back Saturday for the half off sale, but it's probably best I don't and spend more money :). I wish we had a Duds here in Jackson!