Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Boys

I am continually amazed at how different our two boys are, not just in size but in personality! Their size is one thing, Ethan always being very big for his age while Levi is a little below average.  Ethan has always been very cautious, but very loud and outgoing.  He'll talk to anybody that will listen and we joke that he literally never stops talking from the time he wakes up until the time he goes to sleep.  Of course I would get the loud and talkative child! I love his little personality! He is very cautious though about everything he does.  It took him years to go down a slide or swing on a swing by himself.  Any activity that is new or different takes him a long time to warm up to.  Levi on the other hand is already our daredevil child.  He doesn't think twice about diving in headfirst.  I'm amazed at some of the things he will do that Ethan would have NEVER done at his age.  He'll be the one riding roller coasters with me while Scott and Ethan watch safely from the ground.  I love how my boys are different, and am excited to see how God uses their little personalities as they grow.

Here is an example of how Levi will do anything.  Again, Ethan would have never done this at that age.

No comments: