Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nursery

The nursery is almost done and I am so excited! My mom and Nanny came over yesterday and we painted and hung the curtain. Scott put together the chest of drawers (which he still is convinced at the age of 29 that they are called "Chester drawers!") this morning! I'm thankful he did, it did not look like a pleasant experience.

The View from the door

My mom is going to paint these letters to match the room

Glider with teddy bear ha

Inside of Crib
Changing table

The quilt we hung on the wall

Crib animals


7 comments:

Sara said...

It looks great! I know you are excited to have it almost complete! I still can't make up my mind what I'm going to do in our nursery. I keep changing my mind.

Kathryn said...

Hannah, it's adorable!! You're nursery is more complete than mine is :-). My plan is to get in there and try to get it all finished next week.

We prayed for ya'll this morning in Sunday School and are all so thankful that you're pregnancy is going so well. He'll be here before we know it!

KrystalandAdam said...

Hannah, this room is adorable!! That baby is going to be soo lucky to have such a nice room!

E said...

Super cute bedding :) and I LOVE his name!!!

Katie A. said...

I still call it "chester drawers" too. I know the other way is correct, but ya know. So tell Scott he's not alone ;) And by the way, the nursery looks GREAT!

Thomas, Christina, and Family said...

I just found your blog. Super cute nursery! It's adorable!

Michelle Smith said...

It's so cute - love it!