Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Scrapbooking!

So I've decided to tap into my creative abilities for a little while and start a scrapbook. I know I won't have time to do much after the baby is here, and so I decided to go ahead and scrapbook our wedding and first year together while I have free time! I actually have found that I really enjoy doing it...I didn't know if I would like it or not. It just takes a whole lot of time! I tried to take some pictures...
Ceremony Page

Wedding Party and Family
Us
UsHoneymoon 1
Honeymoon 2
Honeymoon 3
Our puppies

2 comments:

Kellen and Becca Farmer said...

Those look great! I'm about to start scrapbooks for BOTH babies. I hope I can stay motivated!!!

Thomas, Christina, and Family said...

very cute scrapbook. you'll be glad you did it later on. I love my wedding scrapbook that i made much more than the one our photographer made for us. I actually tore it up to use the pictures in my scrapbook.