Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

Ethan had his first trip to Greenwood to visit his grandparents this past weekend! It was a lot of fun for us and I'm pretty sure our parents really enjoyed Ethan being there.

Here are a few pictures...He already looks different!

Playing with the color on my camera...his passy is the only color

We laugh b/c almost all his pictures are on his boppy pillow


His blanket

He had his first real bath in Greenwood; he did not really like it, but he has liked them since then

2 comments:

The Downings said...

Hey Hannah, I go to Westminster Church and have heard a lot about Ethan. Glad I ran across your blog. And I think that Chase went to school with Scott maybe. Ethan is adorable.

Matt said...

He's looking great guys! Keep up the good work.