Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

One Month!

Ethan is now one month old! Time has flown by. Last night was a big night for us--Ethan slept in his own room. It actually worked out so well and I am glad we made the transition. When he slept in our room I would wake up at every little noise he made and I would comfort him every time he whimpered...which led to a VERY tired mommy. So now I feed him and put him down in his own room and only go in there every 3 hours or so to feed him. After I fed him he fussed for a few minutes the first time I put him down, but I let him cry (SO hard for me to do!) and he went to sleep. After that he slept and woke up only to eat. I actually felt rested this morning when I woke up.
We got out of the house last night and went to watch Daddy's softball game. We had fun, even though Ethan slept the entire time in his car seat. =)




1 comment:

E said...

How precious :) He is such a beautiful little baby!!!