Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Changes

There are some major changes going on in the Archer household! I haven't been very good at blogging lately, so I'm trying to get better.

First, Scott and I(and little man) have been visiting Highlands Presbyterian Church. It isn't that we don't like Pinelake, but we felt we needed a change. Pinelake is SUCH a large church, and both Scott and I are quiet-natured so sometimes we felt lost in the crowd. Another reason is that we both grew up Presbyterian, and would like to raise our children in a church in which we agree more with the theology and teaching. We love that the nursery is small, and Ethan sees the same workers and children in the class every week. He has started crying when we drop him off, but the nursery workers always say he did great when we pick him up.

Second, we are moving to a new home! We are set to close on both our house, and the new house on March 1st. Both contracts are signed, so hopefully everything will pan out! We really weren't planning on leaving our current house for a few more years, but the tax credit of 6,500 was just too tempting to pass up. I will post pictures of the new house as soon as we can go back!

Ethan is doing great! He will be one next month, which blows my mind. Sometimes Scott and I just look at him in amazement, at how much he has grown and changed over the past year. He is such a precious gift, and even though he was a complete surprise, we can't imagine life without him!
The classic "Ethan Look"

His amazing eyelashes!

crazy bedhead

1 comment:

Michelle Smith said...

I went to Highlands when I was in college - loved it!