Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Scott and I got some Christmas money from our families and decided to go ahead and order some of our baby stuff since he will be here in about 13 weeks! We want to go ahead and paint the nursery and get his bed ready. We already have the crib and the changing table, and we wanted to wait until the bedding arrived to paint. I think we are going to paint the room a light green with maybe some brown somewhere...I'm glad my mom is good at stuff like this.

Here is a picture of the bedding we picked out. Scott didn't like any of the plain polka-dotted or striped bedding sets I picked out. He wanted it to have something else on it like animals or tractors or planes or something. We both liked this one. I think the little animals are cute.


Here is our stroller.

And the carseat.

1 comment:

Kellen and Becca Farmer said...

Your stuff is so adorable and we totally have the same car seat!! I have heard great things about it.