Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Christmas this year was a lot of fun for both Scott and me. We did Christmas with his parents and then with his Nanny on Christmas Eve. Then Christmas day we went to my Nanny's and had Christmas with my family. This was our first Christmas as a married couple, and it was the last Christmas with just the two of us. Next year will be a lot of fun, but very different.

Today I went shopping with my Mother-in-law and her friend and daughter. It was a lot of fun, but we were on our feet all morning and afternoon. When I got home, I took my shoes off and laid on the couch and realized my ankles and lower legs were SO swollen! I kinda freaked out a little. I had always heard you swell when you are pregnant, but I guess I just thought that would never happen to me! Ugh!

Scott's mom got our dogs little Christmas outfits to wear! They are so cute, but our dogs hated them! We finally got the things on them and managed to take some pictures...but they were not happy about it!


Scott's Family


I really like this picture of us by the tree.

...and the mantle