Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

You look Pregnant!


So I was cooking meatballs last night for our spaghetti, and I was standing sideways. Scott was sitting at the bar playing on Flickr(as usual), and he looked up and said, "Oh my gosh you look pregnant!" I thought it was hilarious that he was just now noticing, but over the last week or so I really have started to show. I noticed it also when I put on a sweater and it almost didn't cover my belly! It is kind of annoying because I can no longer wear any of my regular T-shirts--which is what I ALWAYS wear! But I have to admit, maternity jeans are pretty awesome. I will probably have a hard time going back to regular jeans, when the stretchy ones are so comfy.

1 comment:

E said...

I have always thought pregnant women are so beautiful! Great belly :)