Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Well I went to the Dr. this morning and everything looked good. I had to do the glucose screening test today...ugh. They make you drink this HORRIBLE orange sugar drink, then they test your blood to make sure your body compensates for the extra sugar. I don't think I would have made it if they told me I couldn't have sugar for the rest of the pregnancy, I prolly would have just died right there. I love sugar!

So we found out a few days ago that my brother, Harrison, will not be able to come home for Christmas. He joined the army in January and is stationed in Italy right now. This will be the first Christmas he hasn't spent with family and it will be tough for him and us. Pray for him.

Here are some updated pictures of me. I feel like I am HUGE, but I know I am nothing compared to what I will be closer to the end. I can't believe I am already 25 weeks!

Trying to take a picture with Maddie, our dog, but she was not cooperating.
Finally she decided to stop squirming.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Hannah! You are so cute! I know how you feel about being ginormous, etc, but really: you are cute and little, and you'll only get cuter. And I'm glad the glucose testing went well-- I straight up rebelled and decided to refuse that one... I wasn't up for anymore of that monkey business (and had decided in my head that I'd know it if I was getting diabetic). Keep up the posting... people are reading... :)