Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

Ok so Scott and I have been talking about how we should start a blog. Today I finally set one up. I don't know exactly what we will blog about, but mostly likely it will be updates on our pregnancy and random thoughts that we may have. Who knows if anyone will actually even read this =)

So recently Scott has been obsessed with Flickr, the photo website. He is uploading all of our pictures on the site so we will never lose them and so we can share them with family and friends. He uploaded the pictures that we showed at our rehearsal dinner:

Was he not the cutest kid?

And here is a picture of me with my wild and crazy hair.

Looking at these pictures it makes me wonder what our little one will look like. I can't believe he will be here in about 4 months. It seems like just yesterday we were hit with the biggest surprise of our lives...that we were going to be parents way before we were planning on becoming parents. We have learned over the past few months that the Lord's plan is so much greater than any plan we had or thought we had. We are excited that he has chosen us to be the parents of this little boy, and we know that the next 18 years or so will be humbling ones, but we are up for the challenge.

2 comments:

Michelle Smith said...

Love the blog, Hannah! It's being added to my list :) And I love the name Ethan Cole, too! Hope everything is going well w/ the pregnancy.

Michelle

E said...

I'm very glad you're blogging :) I got your comment & thought, "I didn't know she had a blog!!!"
Glad I didn't miss anything yet :) So excited about your little one - what a blessing!