Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PeePee Teepee

Ok so Scott and I were shopping online trying to figure out what we wanted for Christmas. I was looking at the Gap maternity page and wandered onto the BabyGap website. That is when I ran into the PeePee Teepee...I was like what in the world! Apparently if you have a little boy, you can put this over him while you are changing his diaper. I have never laughed so hard. The name and the concept is just hilarious to me--thought I would share. =)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You should buy these seriously...I had a 3 week old baby boy tinkle on me not once but TWICE today at work...those would have been handy!

Michelle Smith said...

i don't know if you really need "peepee teepees" but you definitely need something unless you want to get squirted on! we used cloth diapers to cover jackson and they seemed to work pretty well, as long as you can get it on them fast enough :)

Thomas, Christina, and Family said...

i don't know why it took me so long to realize that just hoping he didn't pee would not work. i got peed on many a time in teh first week of Cole's life. Finally someone told me to put a little baby washcloth over him while I'm wiping him. It works great although he STILL has gotten me a few times in the milisecond between when i pull it off and the diaper gets secured.